Friday night last week saw me dip my toes in the waters of a Stamp Club for the first time and I do have to wonder what took me so long….!
It was SO much fun!
A lovely group of 6 ladies and I hung out together stamping, chatting and eating homemade chocolate fudge brownies (thanks Bell!). I daresay that a Friday evening couldn’t get much better than that…
Add in the fact that over the next 6 months, as well as getting together and stamping on a monthly basis, each of the 6 ladies in the club will take turns to choose the hostess benefits resulting from our gatherings and I’m pretty much CERTAIN that a Friday evening doesn’t get any better than that!
Here is a bit of a sneaky peek at what we created last week….
The best news is that I have almost filled a second group and there are THREE PLACES still available!
Here are the details…
- Each month for 6 months, we will get together at my house on the first Monday evening of the month (beginning July) where everyone will get to make a project that is created ESPECIALLY for stamp club members.
- Each member will place a minimum order of $50 each month
- Each month on a rotating basis (drawn randomly), one member will get to be the club hostess, and as such will earn the hostess benefits for that month. On your hostessing month, you can bring in outside orders or even host your own separate workshop to boost your workshops total if you like!
That’s pretty much all there is to it! Contact me today to register as a member stamp club!
OR….here are some other stamp club options…..
- Start your own! – If you have a group of stampin’ friends, rally the troops and we’ll organise your very own stamp club! You can come to me, or I will bring it to you, the choice is yours. Contact me to start your own club today!
- Remote stamp club – if you are not local to me and are therefore unable to attend stamp club gatherings, or if you like the idea of the club but are not able to make the time to attend ‘in person’ get-togethers, contact me to arrange a spot in a remote stamp club. Members still place a minimum $50 order in the same way each month, and everyone still gets a shot at choosing the hostess benefits, but without pesky geography getting in the way!