Join my Team!
Our stampin’ team currently has vacancies for new team members and would like to invite you to take up one of these coveted positions. There is no limit to the number of positions available, but there is no time like the present to grab hold of a fabulous opportunity…
* No stamping experience required, but a willingness to be open to the learning of countless new and exciting stampin’ techniques is a must
* Must be prepared for the strong likelihood of making new friends both online and in person, all of whom will very likely be “crazy stamping ladies”
* Must be 100% prepared to put aside all dignity and shame, jumping and hooting loudly in the event of any of (but not limited to) the following:
- An Australia Post van arriving in your driveway and making delivery of a large brown box, particularly during pre-order when demonstrators have the opportunity to purchase catalogue and mini catalogue products an entire month before they’re released to the public
- The postman delivering your advance copy of the new Idea Book & Catalogue during August each year – a month before anybody else gets to see it
- Winning “Prize Patrol” at any given Stampin’ Up! event (held yearly in most capital cities, plus the annual national convention) whereby a member of Stampin’ Up! staff will hand you a stamp set that is usually from an upcoming catalogue and as yet unavailable to anybody else
* The ability to stifle a giggle when telling workshop customers that the colour you are currently using is called Blushing Bride/Certainly Celery/Bravo Burgundy, and keep a straight face when agreeing that “yes, there must be an entire department dedicated to the naming of the colours”
* The ability to see the world in the aforementioned Stampin’ Up! colours, so that when team days descend into conversations about how Cathy’s nail polish is Rich Razzleberry, you will be able to keep up and possibly even contribute
* No requirement to do anything at all if you don’t want to
* Easily achievable quarterly sales requirement to remain active if you do want to
* Home based, highly flexible hours
* Generous 20% (minimum) discount on all personal purchases
* A minimum of 20% commission on all sales (30% for your first workshop order immediately after accepting a position) with the opportunity to earn up to 35% based on promotions achieved
* Additional commissions paid by Stampin’ Up! when you expand your own team by sharing the demonstrator opportunity with others
* Opportunities for generous rewards based on achievements in your first six months, plus ongoing opportunities for advancement and bonuses based on performance
If this sounds to you like an opportunity that’s too good to pass up, it’s probably because it is.
If you have ever considered the opportunity to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would urge you to act now and apply for one of the many available positions!
I hope that you will consider this opportunity and invite you to contact me directly by phone on 0411 717 213 or email if you would like further information or have any questions at all.
I have put together some information to answer your questions about the demonstrator opportunity, so get started by clicking on the links below:
If you have any further question or concerns, or if you would like me to send you an information pack, be sure to let me know!