Hot on the heels of the Envelope Punch Board classes that I recently posted, (four spots left on March 24th!), I bring you the Scallop Tag Topper Punch class!
I'm a little bit in love with these projects, not least because of the Fresh Prints DSP. Lordy, I love that stuff!
Scallop Tag Topper Punch Class
Create three projects using this very nifty and versatile tool:
- A card, using the Tag Topper Punch to create an embellishment
- A gift box, using the Tag Topper punch to create this simple but effective project
- A mini album, using the Tag Topper Punch to create the interesting and functional closure
The cost of this class will be $60, which includes the Scallop Tag Topper Punch itself. It will get its first awesome workout in every class project, then you'll have it to take home and continue on with when you leave.
Already own the Scallop Tag Topper Punch for yourself? Contact me and we'll organise a way for you to join in the class too!
Join me on either of the following two dates to punch the night away:
- Thursday March 27 at 7.30pm (RSVP no later than Tuesday 18 March)
- Monday March 31 at 7.30pm (RSVP no later than Friday 21 March)
Places in the class are limited to six and payment is required in advance to confirm your spot, so you'll want to ensure you book early so as not to miss out.
Got a group..?
Gather a crew of four to six peeps and I'll gladly put a class on just for you guys. I'll come to you, or you can bring your posse to my stampin' space at a time that works for us all. Contact me to arrange a private class and we'll set it up!
Can't wait to stamp with ya!