I've been busily creating some new classes with fabulous new products recently and am so excited to share the first one with you now!
Envelope Punch Board Class
Create three projects using this fabulous and incredibly versatile tool:
- A card, using the EPB to create a miniature envelope embellishment
- A box, using the EPB to create the box itself, plus the decorative bow
- A 3D envelope and patterned envelope liner - pretty and perfect for lumpy-bumpy cards
The cost of this class will be $50, which includes the Envelope Punch Board itself. It will get its first awesome workout in every class project, then you'll have it to take home and continue on with when you leave.
Already own the Envelope Punch Board for yourself? Contact me and we'll organise a way for you to join in the class too!
Join me on either of the following two dates to punch the night away:
- Thursday March 20 at 7.30pm (RSVP no later than Tuesday 11 March)
- Monday March 24 at 7.30pm (RSVP no later than Friday 14 March)
Places in the class are limited to six and payment is required in advance to confirm your spot, so you'll want to ensure you book early so as not to miss out.
Got a group..?
Gather a crew of four to six peeps and I'll gladly put a class on just for you guys. I'll come to you, or you can bring your posse to my stampin' space at a time that works for us all. Contact me to arrange a private class and we'll set it up!
Can't wait to stamp with ya!