A few months ago Stampin' Up! asked their North American Facebook friends what they thought of the idea of being able to buy single stamps instead of a whole set. The response was so positive that they started experimenting with it in the North American Market. The experiment has been successful—so successful that we now have the option to purchase single stamps here Downunder too!
From now until 31 August 2013 (or while supplies last) there are five very cool single-image stamps for you to choose from!
Click on the image above to see the associated flyer with all of the information that you need about the stamps on offer with this promotion.
Here are some additional details:
- Single stamps can be ordered in my online store or by contacting me.
- These won't be sent in the typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can purchase the Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four.
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to purchase a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes for each of the stamps in this assortment is Block E.
- There's no limit on how many stamps you can purchase.
- These stamps are only available through 31 August 2013, so get them while you can!
I missed out updating you on the latest My Digital Studio downloads while I was away in the past couple of weeks (you can find those ones HERE and HERE) but just released this week is a new assortment of digital delights - five new offerings in total!
You can download a flyer detailing all of the new downloads available by heading straight to the new downloads section of my online store to check them out... then check them out!
Speaking of MDS (since I seem almost entirely unable to speak of anything much else these days.. ;-)), my next post will contain details of a fabulous event that's coming up in the next couple of months, and guess what?! You're invited!
Stay tuned... ;-)