Another lovely set that is retiring with this catalogue is Inspired by Nature - similar to Upsy Daisy in its silhoutte-y floral-ish-ness, but different enough to need it also. A gal can never have enough flower stamps, after all ;-)
Here are some past cards using this pretty set...
The final card above is my last hurrah card with this set - made just about half an hour ago and also getting the retiring Stampin' Pastels and Hemp Twine in on the action ;-)
For information on how I achieved any of the techniques on these cards, or to order Inspired by Nature for yourself, please be sure to contact me!
UPDATED SOLD OUT LIST
- Just Surfing*
- D is for Dog*
- Curvy Verses*
- Short & Sweet
- Calendar Alphabet & Numbers*
- Concord Crush A4 Smooth Card Stock
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Blushing Bride A4 Smooth Card Stock
- Subtles Classic Stampin' Pads*
- More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
- Confetti White A4 Smooth Card Stock
- Well Worn Designer Series Paper*
- Mini Library Clips*
- 3/16" Gold Brads
- Dotto Refill
- Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
- Circle Scissor Plus Replacement Blades
- 5-Petal Flower Punch
- Timeless Types Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlits Dies*
- Stampin' Around Standard Wheel Storage
- Color Caddy Extender Kit
- Stack & Store Containers
If you're on the list to receive my email newsletter, there's a good chance you found the following invitation in your inbox this morning...
If you were quick to respond, then perhaps you scored a spot at one of the three dates available. At this stage, there are only FOUR spots left on Sunday September 16th at 2pm. If these places fill, I will open up some alternative dates later in the month.
The cost to attend is $10, which gets you a spot at the launch, inclusive of the Annual Catalogue, Holiday Catalogue and lots of fun and frivolity, plus some yummy tea party treats!
To book one of the few remaining places, contact me asap!