Time to take a stroll down memory lane and revisit some of the projects that I have made previously with some of the stamps that are currently residing on the retiring stamps list.
First up, Upsy Daisy - with the gorgeous silhouette image that can be used in so many ways and with so many techniques - from using markers for a multicoloured image, to shadow stamping and emboss resist.
The above card is one that I just actually made last night - a bit of a last hurrah, if you will... I have long imagined Upsy Daisy in conjunction with the First Edition Specialty DSP and the emboss resist technique, so I decided to drop everything and bring it to life as I thought of it :-)
Also on this card as well as the retiring list are the Soft Suede Striped Grosgrain, Confetti Cream cardstock, "Hello" sentiment from Pendant Park and Hemp Twine.
To add Upsy Daisy (and any of your other retiring must-haves!) to your stampin' stash while you still can, contact me to place your order!
UPDATED SOLD OUT LIST
- Short & Sweet*
- Concord Crush A4 Smooth Card Stock*
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Blushing Bride A4 Smooth Card Stock
- More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
- Confetti White A4 Smooth Card Stock
- 3/16" Gold Brads
- Dotto Refill
- Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads
- Circle Scissor Plus Replacement Blades
- 5-Petal Flower Punch*
- Stampin' Around Standard Wheel Storage*
- Color Caddy Extender Kit*
- Stack & Store Containers