I was SO chuffed with the progress I was making with more frequent blog posts last month - right up until a week long holiday in Bali at the beginning of July, followed by a week long stint in bed with the mother of all sinus infections, followed by the final week of school holidays with my girls making up for the time that I was unable to do much of anything other than swallow giraffe sized antibiotics and sleep.
The Bali holiday was all kinds of awesome - the following part, not so much - but I'm back with all stamps blazing and so very excited to share with you all a little venture that has been in the works for several months now, and that I alluded to briefly on my Facebook page a little while ago...
I have joined forces with my lovely and oh-so-talented sis-in-law Janny to bring you a scrapbooking kit that, depending on how it goes, may become a regular feature here! The best part is that it doesn't matter which part of this wide brown land of ours you live in - the kit is fully transportable and contains all of the pre-designed elements and some pre-cut ones so that you can create three single page layouts and one double page layout in the comfort of your own home and in whatever time frame suits you!
Above you can see one of the layouts you will complete, along with some sneaky peeks of two more - one vintage inspired and one blokey (yes, Twitterpated does blokey!!) - plus there's the gorgeous double page layout that will come as a delightful surprise when you receive it in the mail!
Here's what you get when you order the kit:
- half a pack of Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
- 12x12 cardstock to complete three single and one double scrapbooking layouts
- additional cardstock as required to complete all layouts
- pre-cut elements that you simply need to assemble and add to your layouts
- pre-cut titles (as designed) or cardstock to add titles of your choice using your own stamps/dies etc
- all embellishments and ribbon*
- complete instructions and pictures to guide you through the process of completing your layouts
* embellishments may differ in colour/size pictured owing to the assortments that are available, but all will co-ordinate perfectly with the layouts provided
In order to complete the layouts exactly as designed, there are some elements that you will need to already own or I will be happy to take an order for them:
- Paper trimmer
- Corner rounder punch (optional)
- Snail adhesive (or adhesive of your choice)
- Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or liquid glue of your choice suitable for adhering titles)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (or dimensional adhesive of your choice)
- Soft Suede Ink Pad (or medium brown ink pad of your choice)
- Stampin' Sponges (or sponges of your choice)
- Distressing Tool (or scissors)
- Stamp set suitable for vintage look (we used French Foliage)
- Descriptive phrase stamp set (we used Fabulous Phrases) - alternatively words can be printed in your choice of font to be added to the double page layout
We are so excited to be offering this kit, laden with layouts that we both LOVE and are looking forward to sharing with you! The cost of the kit (including shipping to anywhere in Australia) is just $70 for all of the pre-designed layouts and inclusive of everything you need to complete the layouts at home. BUT, this offer is time limited, as the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper is due to go when the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue finishes up at the end of this month!
If you'd like to see a sample of my previous scrapbooking work, head on over to my Scrapbooking Gallery, where you will find some of my previous layouts. To see what my gorgeous sis-in-law Janny has to offer in the way of stampin' and scrappin' talent, you can head on over to her blog (no longer updated, but still online to share some of her beautiful work :-))
To join the scrappin' fun, there is an order form at the end of this post that you can complete to order your kit. To ensure that we are able to complete the orders in time, they must be submitted no later than 5pm AEST on July 31st. Following receipt of all of the kit elements, we will assemble the kits and have them out to you by the end of August.
Because this is the first time that I've ventured into offering something like this, I'm nervous that I've left some vital piece of information out, so if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Looking forward to sharing our fun scrappin' kit with you!
[gravityform id="7" name="July 2012 Scrapbooking Kit Order Form"]