There are LOTS of things to be happy about now that the Retiring List is out.....
1. The new arrival of the new catalogue is closer than ever!
2. The retirement list is our LARGEST EVER, meaning that LOTS of room has been made for exciting new stuff! The story goes that we are being brought more into line with the US catalogue - bring it ON!
3. Did I mention that the new catalogue will be here shortly...?
4. A HUGE number of things on the list are discounted by 25%! Designer Series Paper from $8.96 per pack. Need I say more?!
5. Well there IS more! Background stamps from $25.46! Simply Sent card kits from $59.96! Gingham Ribbon $9.71 per roll!
6. I am beginning to feel like the shouting man on the carpet commercial. Perhaps it is only us Perth folk that are lucky enough to have him grace our TV screens....
7. ...but I digress - did you hear that the new catalogue and all its wondrous contents will be available on April 1...?
Seriously though people, now that the retiring list is out, and PARTICULARLY because so many things on it are discounted so heavily, you will need to ACT NOW to ensure that you get the things that you so dearly desire before they're gone forever. Items on the list are only available while supplies last. Anybody remember the in-colour re-inker fiasco of March 2008? That's what I'm talkin' about.
To see the list in all its alphabetical glory, click here. If you'd rather sit with your catalogue and check it out by page number, here is your version.
And another little heads up for you while I'm here - seems like ink pads are going up in price to $11.95 once the new catalogue hits. Looks like it might be a good time to stock up on your favourite colours of those in the next month too. I'm just sayin'....
Contact me today to order your retiring gear and avoid disappointment!
And since I'm here, how about another little somethin' with a Carousel Note. These are another thing that will only be around until the end of the month, being that they are in the Summer Mini and made up entirely of in-colours....
And see this stamp....?
.... it's also from the Summer Mini, AND it's on the list for the Bushfire Appeal, meaning that you can get it from me for 20% off and you will also be supporting the victims of the recent fire tragedy in Victoria. Speaking of which, in the two weeks since Stampin' Up! announced the Bushfire Appeal, I'm sure you will be amazed and delighted to know that there has been almost $35,000 donated to the Red Cross. I certainly was.
Now see the paper that I used for the title....?
It's on the retiring list too and it is 50% off! That's right - $5.98 for a pack of 12 sheets of double sided Designer Series Paper. It was the one that was accidentally left out of the current catalogue, so if you can't remember what it looks like, dust off your 2007/08 catalogue and check it out on page 133. Either that or contact me and I'll email you the image :)
Right, now I'm going to bed as it's 1.30am and given that tomorrow is Sunday, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be woken by my munchkins appearing at my bedside some time shortly after 6am. They save their sleep ins for school days, bless their little hearts.
"Sophie Carousel Note 6x6"
Stamps: Live Your Dream, Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Spring Flowers DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Accessories: Carousel Notes, Pretties Kit, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals